So, I woke up this morning to the most wonderful message from a fellow blogger who had nominated me for the Liebster Award!! How amazing! The award is there to help new blogs spread their message! It helps to create a community of fellow newbies! As a new blogger, gaining an audience on a wider scale can be a challenge so to have my blog recognised is amazing! So thank you Mommy’s Cup of Coffee! ❤
So here are my questions and answers:
1. If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only bring 3 items with you (excluding cell phone — no service), what items would you take?
Tricky one. If I can’t take my husband and my Evelyn then I’d say; diet coke, Liz Earle cleanser and my tweezers (nothing helpful in any way!)
2. What are you most grateful for?
My amazing family, blood and in-laws. Without them non of this would be possible and there wouldn’t be much point in life!
3. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
Write about what inspires you and what you love. Try not to plan it too much and write how you would talk, it gives the blog a real friendly feel! Use lots of photos. If there is too much writing then some people might not want to read through it all. Photos help capture people’s attention.
4. Why did you get into blogging?
Three reasons really. To document what is going on with us right now as a memory capsule for Evelyn when she is older; to hopefully give help and advice to other new mummies and to keep my brain ticking over and challenge myself!
5. What is your favourite recipe?
Hmmmmm, either my mum’s spaghetti bolognese which brings me comfort at any time! Orrrr my blue cheese, walnut and pear tart. Beautifully indulgent!
6. What one celebrity would you most like to meet?
Johnny Depp. No question.
7. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Ohhhhh, I have a few!! Coogee Bay in Australia is somewhere I would go back to in a heartbeat as it is where me and Adam met nearly 10 years ago. Or Santa Eulalia in Ibiza as it holds so many memories for me.
8. Where do you find most inspiration for your blog?
My daughter. She inspires me every day. Everything she does amazes me and how quickly she is growing scares me! I watch her and wonder what’s going through her head and what she thinks to the world.
9. Apple or Android?
10. What topics interest you most in other blogs?
I love seeing other mummy blogs obviously but what I really love is home decor blogs! Especially little country cottage with beautiful kitchens and gardens.
11. What is your favourite cold beverage?
If you know me you will know the answer to this. Two options: diet coke or Prosecco. I couldn’t live without either. xxx
11 Random Facts about ME:
- I am an only child (not spoilt, maybe a little spoilt).
- I own more tools than my husband.
- I get obsessed with crafts, any crafts. Love them.
- I drive a mini (yes and I have a baby, its crazy).
- I am a photoholic. I will take a photo of anything.
- I love eating ham from the packet (lol)
- I used to work on a farm (and assisted in the birth of a lamb)
- I saved an old man’s life on New Years Eve 2011 (well he fell and was bleeding badly and everyone was watching the fireworks.)
- I HATE tomatoes but don’t mind tomato based things.
- I am addicted to the Food Network Channel (Especially Ina).
- Geordie Shore is my guilty pleasure! hahaha.
Who am i nominating for the Liebster Award:
What Are My Questions For Them?
- If you were stranded on a deserted Island and could only bring 3 items with you (excluding cell phone — no service), what items would you take?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What advice would you give to a new blogger?
- Why did you get into blogging?
- What is your favorite recipe?
- What one celebrity would you like to meet?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- Where do you find most of your inspiration for your blog?
- Apple or Android?
- What topic interests you most in other blogs?
- What is your favorite cold beverage?